The Item Support Policy is regulated by Envato, the operator of the marketplaces. Please refer to this article to learn more about how item support is handled. To make it short, the following summary covers the main areas you need to know.
Product support includes
- Responding to questions and problems regarding your purchased item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues by releasing updates regularly
- Assistance with integration questions and incompatibility issues
Product support does not include
- Customization beyond the capabilities of the Item
- Fixing 3rd-party related issues such as faulty plugins or themes that don’t stick to Magento standards or contains malfunctioning customization
- Non-product-specific questions
We understand that most of our customers are not programmers, that is why we will also help you with issues caused by other components (modules, themes, etc) and we will provide you instructions to help fixing problems, even if it is not directly related to our items. However, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to fix every issue caused by faulty 3rd-party components.
Product support period & support extensions
By default, you receive 6 months of free product support from the date of your purchase. The support period can be extended by another 6 months if you purchase a support extension. Please note, the price of support extensions varies depending on when you purchase it. For the best price, make sure to opt-in for extended support when you purchase one of our products.
Providing product updates
We’re providing lifetime product updates. Just by purchasing a product, you will receive every update (including major releases) for free for the lifetime of that product, even if your support period expired.
Average response times
- Support hours is 10AM – 6PM GMT+1 time, Monday – Friday. Please keep in mind that we may have different daytime in our region compared to yours.
- Usually, we will respond you within 24 hours. In some edge cases (depending on the reported issue) we might need a little more time, but we are trying to be as fast as we can.
- We are not working on weekends, but we will try to respond you whenever we can.
Why isn’t support included with my bundled version?
According to Codecanyon Item Support Policy if a supported item includes a third party asset (e.g. a plugin or slider), the author of the third party asset is not required to provide support for that asset to buyers of the supported item. Direct your questions about third party assets to the author of the item you purchased.
If you need direct support from us, you can purchase an extension license from us.